Maccabi All Abilities is excited to facilitate and promote inclusion in sports to people with intellectual disabilities and neurodiversities. We offer the inclusive opportunity to engage in a variety of sporting, social and recreational activities.
Maccabi All Abilities also emphasises education of the wider community about the disability and neurodiverse sector .
Thanks to the generous support by our community, led by the Jewish Communal Appeal and The Choice Foundation we have been able to develop outstanding programs specifically tailored to the needs of our community, including:
- Pathways Program offering 1:1 support at mega camps, basketball camps, carnival and school sports
- Maccabi Dance & Yoga Project
- Let’s Kick It! (Junior Pathway Soccer Program)
- Social Soccer and Schmooze Program(Seniors)
- Basketball Pathway
- Education through Experience (Schools Program)
- Surf’s up Program
- Building Social engagement and connections through sporting events/activities/performances/Discos
- Leadership & Volunteer engagement
To find out more or to register to the Maccabi All Abilities programs – contact Nicki Taitz, on: [email protected]